Sunday 15 August 2010

Poppers+Bass=FUN!!!!

Heres a few fishing photos from my trip. I caught some very nice bass on the surface. I didnt bother using any streamer or sunk patterns at all. Its so exciting catching them on the top I just couldnt be bothered fishing anything else. I would rather catch one on the surface than 5 under. You can zoom all of the photos by clicking on them.















Mark( a local) and I took the quads and canoe back into a lake far off the beaten path. Ended up with a few nice smallies. This was the biggest of the day. It pulled like a tow truck. Great to have a whole lake to yourself!!


Got a few Largemouth this year. This was the first of the trip
This was the biggest Largemouth of the trip. What a gob on them. This took a number 4 Booglebug popper
Another shot of the one above.Getting into "Tank" range

No comments:

Post a Comment